Effective and Fun!
Proyecto Peru uses an interactive method of teaching based on learning through practice inside the classroom and around town. We provide students of all levels with intensive Spanish programs designed to meet each student´s individual needs. The highly qualified Spanish teachers of Proyecto Peru offer a variety of tasks and activities (visits to a local market, volunteer project, plaza, etc) to help you learn Spanish more effectively.
All programs include:
- Study materials
- Studying Spanish individual or in a small group, no more than 4 students
- A written test to make sure you are placed in a group of students with the same level
- Certificate of completion of your Spanish course
- There will be no classes on the following public holidays: 1st of January, Good Friday, 24th of June, 28th of July, 1st of November and 25th of December. On some days there will be an alternative activity.
The Spanish school of Proyecto Peru offers students various free activities that you can do during your stay in Cusco like: Peruvian Cooking Class, Salsa Lesson, Latin American Movie Night, Karaoke Night and more..
We provide also
- Free airport pick up in Cusco with any accommodation
- Proyecto Peru student discount card for different bars, restaurants and services in Cusco
- Free coffee, chocolate milk and tea in the school
- Free Wi-Fi in the school
- Luggage storage
- Cellphone rentals
- Free book exchange
- Free tourist information and possibility to book tours and trekkings
- Free city map